BD Emerald Hypodermic Luer Slip Concentric Syringe 10ml - Box of 100 (Ref: 307736)
BD Emerald™ syringes are designed to provide comfort and stability during use due to a robust and textured retaining ring. This product is used for general purpose aspiration and injection of fluids and may be used with conventional or safety hypodermic needles, blunt fill needles and other ISO Luer compliant fittings.
BD Emerald™ Syringes meet our highest standards for product quality while also reducing environmental impact by using up to 30% less material than other syringes*, as well as using non-toxic materials in the production process, and adhering to sustainable operations practices, including the use of renewable electricity at our manufacturing facilities**.
3-Piece Design with Latex Free Stopper
Latex-free stopper prevents leakage of medication around the plunger and acts as an indicator for measuring the syringe contents.
- For general purpose use. Specialized design features benefit clinicians, patients and the environment
- Green stopper and bold scale markings to aid in setting an accurate dose
- Clear barrel to allow for a clear view of fluid
- Retaining ring to help prevent accidental plunger rod pullout
- Flange size and shape to provide stability and comfort during use
- Textured thumb press to reduce slippage during administration
- Minimizes waste disposal – has up to 30% less material than other syringes
- Sterile, single-use
- Natural rubber latex is not part of the material formulation
We Also Recommend
BD Plastipak Luer Lok Syringe 1ml - Box of 100 (Ref: 309628)