Tegaderm Film Dressings 15cm x 20cm - Pack of 10 Single Dressings (Ref: 1628)
3M™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressing Frame Style is a sterile, vapour permeable transparent film dressing. 3M™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings can be used to cover and protect catheter sites and wounds, to maintain a moist environment for wound healing, and to secure devices to the skin.
- Waterproof, sterile barrier: protects the I.V. site or wound from external contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, blood and body fluids – in vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage
- Breathable film lets oxygen in and moisture vapour out
- Picture-frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimising potential to stick to gloves or to itself
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort
- May be worn up to 7 days
- Radiologically transparent. Tegaderm products can be safely left on patient’s skin during radiotherapy treatments. Dressing does not act as bolus material, with or without 3M™ Cavilon™ No Sting Barrier Film (CNSBF).
- Can be used to maintain a moist wound environment to facilitate autolytic debridement
- Helps to prevent skin breakdown caused by friction.
We Also Recommend
Tegaderm Plus Pad 9cm x 20cm - Pack of 25 Single Dressings (Ref: 3590)
Tegaderm Plus Pad 9cm x 25cm - Pack of 25 Single Dressings (Ref: 3591)