Terumo Agani Hypodermic Needle Blue 23G x 32mm - Box of 100 (Ref: 2332R1)
Agani™ hypodermic needles provide you and your patients with the best possible levels of care and comfort.
- Sharp lancet point – easy puncture
- Silicone coating – smooth needle movement
- Thin-walled needles – increased flow rate
- Short bevel options – reduced risk of vascular perforation
- Large portfolio – suitable for a wide range of applications
Agani™ hypodermic needles have a sharp lancet tip and an outside layer of silicone lubricant.
The sharp point:
- Facilitates the penetration of the skin
- Helps to minimize the trauma
The silicone coating:
- Provides good gliding properties
- Allows a smooth insertion
The steeper point angle of the short bevel2 shortens the length of the needle bevel, thereby reducing the risk of vascular perforation.
The outside diameter of the needle can be recognized by the ISO colour-coded hub.
- Easy identification of the required size
- Easy recognition of flashback through the semi-transparent hub
We Also Recommend
Terumo Agani Hypodermic Needle Green 21G x 38mm - Box of 100 (Ref: 2138R1)